Fundraiser Not Working properly

I cannot get rewards to show up at all in spite of configuring them to do so. Also, Manual payment options doesn't come up either. All I can get to work is the Paypal button , the written content of the campaign and a bar. How can I get everything to work? http://www.eaglenest-ministries.org/100-100-days/

• Michael Bissett

Hi @John, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

It looks like you've set up your fundraiser as a "Simple Donations" fundraiser, you'll need to set it up as a "Advanced Crowdfunding" fundraiser.

I've gone ahead and enabled the Advanced Crowdfunding fundraiser type for you, but you'll need to enter the PayPal API details inside of the settings for Fundraising, and you'll also need to set up a new fundraiser (since existing ones can't be modified).

I've created a test fundraiser (called "My test fundraiser") using the "Advanced Crowdfunding" fundraiser type, so you have something to base your new one off of. :slight_smile:

You can add in a pledge from the Pledges section inside of the Fundraising plugin, so that you don't lose the progress on your donation efforts (though I'd recommend making sure that the fundraiser is set up the way you want to first).

Hope this helps, let me know if I can be of further assistance here please! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• John

Hi Michael,
    I thought it was only necessary to use Advanced Crowdfunding when nothing it is processed until the goal is reached. I am wanting payments to be processed the simple funding way (immediately as they are given) and yet I am wanting to provide all the features I see that you have set up. Is this possible?

(Secondly, when trying to post your Test onto a test page, the drop down didn't even shoe that it existed.)
    Thanks,
    John

• Michael Bissett

Hi @John, my apologies for the delay here!

I'll have to backpedal here, it turns out that you can use rewards with a Simple Donations fundraiser, not sure how I missed that previously.

Not to worry, as I'd be more than glad to go in and get this set up for you, since you've been so patient here. I noticed that the Support Access to your site has expired, could you re-enable it please, so that I can get this sorted out for you? :slight_smile:

Oh, and in regards to this:

(Secondly, when trying to post your Test onto a test page, the drop down didn't even shoe that it existed.)

That would be because I set it up as a private fundraiser, as I figured that you didn't want the general public to see the test fundraiser I created. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ash

Hello @John

I hope you are well today.

Your fundraiser start date was set from 16-12-2014, so you can't see the payment option as today is 14-12-2014 :slight_smile:

I have selected a back date as start day and now you can see those options, rewards as well :slight_smile:

You may need some css tweaks though.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.