Fundraiser Plugin: Amount None

When setting up a test "Fundraiser" there is a "None" option for backing, yet don't seem to see where I set that as an option, or where to turn it off.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Jeffrey!

We probably should have popped a header on there that defines that as the rewards options, those aren't the only donation amounts donors can make, just the amounts that come with a prize. None is for donors who want to give, but don't want anything in return.

I set up a test on my site here, I'm getting the same thing. (Never mind the styling, I need to make that site prettier if I'm going to share it.)

http://pinkunicornmedia.com/fundraisers/cure-cancer-and-save-the-whales/

Thanks for your question!

• Jeffrey
    • New Recruit

Gotcha,

Is it possible to set up the ranges in a way that did not have user-entered amount? The goals we have set are a reoccurring monthly goal, and while ANY backed donation is great, the option to turn off a user-entered amount would be a great alternative.

A simple tiered setup. for example $5 $10, $20, ETC.. with reward options for each as you have it. But the "None" option is confusing and even with a Header stating it is for those NOT wanting the reward, would seem misplaced.

The "Back This Project" button also seems like it should be UNDER the options, not above them. (This may be a setting I overlooked)

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jeffrey,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Try the following CSS and let me know what you think of the layout :slight_smile: it should be similar, might need a bit of tweaks here and there.

.wdf_send_donation {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    }

.wdf_rewards .wdf_reward_item:last-child, .wdf_custom_donation_label, .currency, .wdf_pledge_amount {
    	display:none !important;
    }

.wdf_reward_description {
        background-color: #b0e3f6;
        border-radius: 10px;
        clear: left;
    }

.wdf_reward_choice > input {
        float: left;
    }

.wdf_reward_description {
        background-color: #b0e3f6;
        clear: left;
    }

.wdf_fundraiser_panel.wdf-fresh {
        background-color: #e4f5fd;
        padding: 20px;
    }

If you don't have a custom css field then you can use this one here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.