Fundraiser plugin is having issues with upfront parrot theme

We have tried this on two servers. The fundraising plugin does not seem to lay out the campaign page and the fundraiser listing or achieve page. The campaign page seems to be missing the entire page styling. While the fundraising page seems to be showing regular post but not the fundraisers campaign and if you try to change it to the fundraiser campaigns it does not save after reload.

• Nastia

Hello @Bryant, I hope you are doing well today!

The campaign page seems to be missing the entire page styling.

You can edit the campaign page with Upfront and add the styling you want. At the current time there is no option to select a default Upfront template in fundraising post types. But if once you edit the post and hit on save, the Upfront will ask if you want to save layout just for this post or apply it to all fundraising posts types.

If you try to change it to the fundraiser campaigns it does not save after reload.

Please tell us what changes you are making? I edited the layout with Upfront and the changes were saved on the campaign page.

While the fundraising page seems to be showing regular post but

Partial the Fundraising plugin uses virtual pages. The Upfront framework doesn't support virtual pages yet, but our developers know this issue and they are looking for a solution. If you trying to edit this page, the changes will not be saved.

In case you want to view the list of all campaigns, please feel free to use a widget element. Darh and drop the widget element into a page, select a Fundraiser list widget and save.

Let us know if you require anu further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Bryant

Thanks for the information.

We have come to this same conclusion you have suggested. It works ok for the campaign page. But, it is confusing for our end users as when they set a theme they expect their page to look like what they have selected. We are really trying to see if there is any updates in the works for better compatibility.

But, for the fundraising page the solution suggested is also what we came up with but this solution does not give a feasible experience. With your current fundraising widgets they only show a list of campaigns with no information. Is there any plans to update at least the widgets to show useful information like the campaign image, excerpt, goal amount, etc.? If so then, when this is done this solution will work.

We have tried creating a new page and listing the fundraiser posts through the upfront post element. But that does not list the funding information like the virtual page. Information like the funding goals and etc. It only shows the featured picture and description text.

If we need to wait for an update, we can do that. Or, if there is another solution that you can suggest that gives a better and more complete experience we would really appreciate it.

• Nastia

Hello @bryantcole, I hope you are doing well today!

Is there any plans to update at least the widgets to show useful information like the campaign image, excerpt, goal amount, etc.?

I'm afraid, at the current moment the Fundraiser Goals can be visible only in a post/page. Thank you for these suggestion, I believe the developers will find it interesting . I’ll move this over to the feature request area to give it more exposure amongst other members of the community.

For now I can tell for sure that our developers team is working to find a solution so the Upfront will be fully compatible with the Fundraiser plugin, but I can't post here an ETA, we don’t publish ETA to prevent disappointment if a deadline is missed.

Have a nice day and take care :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.