Fundraiser, share to Social Media?

A couple of quick questions regarding the Fundraiser plugin. Is there a way to add a Facebook or social media share button for a fundraiser? I'm not real savvy so wasn't sure how to do this.

And how can I add a "terms and conditions" prior to them actually registering and posting a Fundraiser?

• Milan

Hello Herold Humphrey

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

There isn't any out of box option to let your user share Fundraiser on social medias. But if you have plans of supporting fundraiser sharing on Facebook, I suggest you try out our Ultimate Facebook plugin. :slight_smile:

And how can I add a "terms and conditions" prior to them actually registering and posting a Fundraiser?

Please note that notifying them prior to donating for "terms and conditions" is not supported out of box. But there are some alternative ways we can leverage. :slight_smile:

#1) You can crate page for terms and conditions and add its link in description of Fundraiser.
    #2) You use our this plugin and display your site's terms and conditions when they register. :slight_smile:
    Terms of Service.

Hope this helps you. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.