Fundraisers to "renew/start over" every month or in set number of days

Option with Fundraising plugin to Start Over / Renew on set dates or "every number of days"

+1

@Cole is this possible?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mark,

No problem at all sir and no need to apologize between friends as I feel we have become over the past with our conversations and sharing of thoughts, you are truly a gem of a person (absolutely no sarcasm here) and I truly appreciate your perspectives.

Sincerely, Joe

• RobertKwasny
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'll be using Fundraiser as well -- and think this feature would be very useful for my project. Would make it very powerful... like the concept!!
    Since I'm new to wpmudev -- is there a list of feature upgrades under consideration or planned?
    Thanks in Advance!!
    Robert

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings RobertKwasny,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for your input and support of this feature request which is certainly appreciated.

is there a list of feature upgrades under consideration or planned?

No there are not outside of what we put here and the lead developer has on a personal list of his own which of course is partly compiled from other feature requests as well.

So BRING EM ON sir!

Look forward to your additions to this request and thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

@aecnu

2 quick questions about this.

1. Could you ping the developer again to see if this is anything he would consider.

2 Is there a work around we could do for this? We have few ideas we think would work but as with every work around there is always something else that gets in the way. Should we post the ideas here or start a new thread?

Some of the ideas are more server side then with WordPress and another is with a WordPress plugin.

New thread / This thread is the question 8-)

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings And.Hello,

Post them here but Cole is no longer with WPMU DEV and we need to let the new lead developer a bit of time to sink their teeth into this project.

For a bit we should probably let them see the requests one at a time.

For the other ideas a new post may be in order - we do not want to scare the new developer off and have them running off screaming into the night ... lol ... not yet anyway :wink:

Sincerely, Joe

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi aecnu / Joe

What do i call you here? lol I wanted to catch you in chat yesterday but got busy helping Mark's 3rd Cousin with her home work.

WoW lots to ask you lol.

As for FUNDRAISER and the developer. we have two feature request This one for the Fundraiser to renew each month. and i will find the link to the other one. It is just to be able to set the time by number of days and not date to date. This would let us use snapshot or even server or wordpress back ups.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/fundraiser-number-of-days-vs-date-to-date#post-384227

I think we can do a work around with market press to get us through 2013. That should give the developer enough time to slip out the backdoor :wink:

I am going to post another thread about transferring a domain from one register to another asking how log our site will be down during the process. I will post the link back here in hope you reply to it. lets me do that now. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/transfering-a-domain-from-yahoo-to-aecnu-hosting#post-385016

TY :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings And.Hello,

Joe is fine, AECNU is my companies name and the name I used when I originally signed up to WPMU DEV a couple of years ago.

As James Dunn noted to me that I have branded my company very well ... lol

My Chats are Wednesdays from 4:00PM - 5:00PM

Look forward to seeing you folks there.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.