Fundraising Display

I’ve installed the Fundraising plugin – now would like to remove the display of the number of donors and the dollar amount raised from my page:

Donor

$0.00

Raised

I would also like to remove the radio button with None – at the bottom of my list of Contributions.

Please advise.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

hello there!

and Welcome to the Community!

You can easily hide the above with some css :

.wdf_total_backers {
    display:none; }

.wdf_amount_raised {
    display:none; }

I’m not quite sure what you are referring to with the radio button, you can easily hide it the same way using the above structure. If you want to provide a link I can help with that as well. :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• dirkcline
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kimberly –

I WOULD like to remove the number of donors as well as the None and it’s radio button.

It feels like the none button is counter-productive to me asking for a donation.

So . . .

if you could provide some direction, I would gratefully follow it.

Thanks!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

You can check out the fundraising-templates doc in the fundraising plugin files.

It will tell you what you can name a page template for your fundraiser if you want to customize further.

Looking at your theme this might be somewhat difficult, however removing the None button from the code will be the only way to easily remove it

As for the donors button:

== Custom Template Functions ==

You can change the location of the template-functions that are loaded in fundraising to an external location.

This will insure that any custom changes you make to your template functions are not broken when updating the plugin in the future.

As for the Donors list

<div class="wdf_total_backers"><div class="wdf_big_num">0</div><p>Donor</p></div>

You should be able to hide the div class the same way you did above.

Best,

Kimberly

• dirkcline
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Kimberly –

Thanks for the suggestions.

I fixed my ‘radio button with none’ issue by setting ‘Create Contributions’ to No – though this eliminated a portion of the functionality that I wanted from the plugin.

Silly me – but why would anyone ever want a button that says none on a request for a contribution?

I still have the number of donors showing – which I don’t want.

Could you try again to explain how I can keep this from showing? Folder, file, line number, code to replace, etc. would help me, as I’m a coding neophyte.

Thanks!

• Chuckedog
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi kimberly, i would like to take the amount raised off of my fundraising widget as well. I’m a noob, so what exact file would I use editor for to make a css fix for this per your suggestion above? I looked in appearance-plugins-editor and tried to find the file but im not sure. thanks

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

@chuckUsing Firebug to identify the elements you want to hide would be the easiest way. once you identify you can add the display:none to the css

@dirkcline incredibly sorry for the delay. Somehow I never was notified of your post.

You can add this to your css for your theme and it will hide the number of donors:

.wdf-fresh.wdf_fundraiser_panel > div {
    display: none;
    margin: 10px 0;

@chuckedog

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.