Fundraising formatting

Hello

How do I get the fundraising page to appear as a full page layout, rather than showing the right column of the theme? I want a full page with just the fundraising page. How do I format it to look nice? Right now it looks so generic and plain.

Dustin

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dustin,

Though I have yet to play with this particular plugin, if it is like many it will have a css of its own that you would want to customize to make the appearance …. um …. more palatable?

I have taken a quick look and found that in the styles folder there are several options and maybe choose the one that is closest to what you have in mind and modify it.

Please advise if this is the path that will work for you.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dustin,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dustin,

Thank you for your reply.

In the below screen shot items one, two, and three designated with a green number are controlled by the themes styling/css and the rest is controlled by the plugin's styling/css.

Which of these do you want to change?

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dustin,

All the green numbered section are seemingly controlled by the chosen themes styles.css file.

In this case changing any of them will bring changes throughout the entire site using that particular theme and style.css for the respective theme.

However, #2 can be changed to some degree within the limits of the WYSIWYG editor by logged in as site admin –> Fundraising –> Fundraisers –> specific fundraising item –> editor

The other two as mentioned above are controlled by the themes css file and if you make a change to them it will change the entire site.

In addition, it is my opinion and preference to remove the entire line This entry was posted by test. Bookmark the permalink. which is more then likely encoded in the themes single.php file.

Please advise as to your thoughts on what I mentioned above.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dustin,

Now that a whole new release has been put out, 2-RC-3 in combination with not receiving a response in quite awhile i am marking this ticket as resolved.

If you have any issues after doing the update please feel free to open a new ticket addressing those issues relating to the new version.

Cheers, Joe

• Anthony R. Locke
    • Flash Drive

My theme does not allow One Column POSTS, only One Column PAGES

I bought and installed Templateer to get more page styles, yet there is still nothing for various POST templates.

Fundraising uses the POST, not PAGES functionality of WordPress.

I have not yet found a solution to this HUGE problem.

• Anthony R. Locke
    • Flash Drive

I copied the “One Column” Page PHP code, then looked for the wdf_funder.php file to hack, and low and behold, there isn’t one!

So, what next champ? =)

fundraising/fundraiser.php

fundraising/changelog.txt

fundraising/fundraiser-bp.php

fundraising/styles/wdf-minimal.css

fundraising/styles/wdf-basic.css

fundraising/styles/wdf-note.css

fundraising/styles/wdf-fresh.css

fundraising/styles/wdf-dark.css

fundraising/js/wdf-widget.js

fundraising/js/wdf-base.js

fundraising/js/wdf-edit.js

fundraising/js/wdf-post.js

fundraising/js/wdf-media.js

fundraising/css/wdf-admin.css

fundraising/lib/template-functions.php

fundraising/lib/wdf_data.php

fundraising/lib/form.blog_settings.php

fundraising/lib/form.blog_dashboard.php

fundraising/lib/form.meta_boxes.php

fundraising/lib/wdf_tutorials.php

• Anthony R. Locke
    • Flash Drive

The Page “One Column” code is pasted in below. Maybe you could rework it for us. I suppose I could then put it inside a Note-file and save it back using Filezilla under the name you offered above.

<?php

/*

Template Name: One Column

*/

?>

<?php get_header();

include TEMPLATEPATH.”/includes/tt_meta.php”;

$this_post_id = $post->ID; if ( theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_top’:wink: && theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_top_wide’:wink: ) {get_sidebar(‘top’:wink:;}

tt_get_simple_header_layout();

?>

<?php if ( theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_top’:wink: && !theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_top_wide’:wink: ) {get_sidebar(‘top’:wink:;} ?>

<?php

if(have_posts()) {

/* Start the Loop */

while (have_posts()) {

the_post();

get_template_part(‘content’, ‘page’:wink:;

comments_template();

}

} else {

theme_404_content();

}

?>

<?php if ( theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_bot’:wink: && !theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_bot_wide’:wink: ) {get_sidebar(‘bottom’:wink:;} ?>

<?php

tt_get_simple_footer_layout();

if ( theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_bot’:wink: && theme_get_meta_option($this_post_id, ‘theme_show_sb_bot_wide’:wink: ) {get_sidebar(‘bottom’:wink:;}

get_footer(); ?>

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

You’ll need to create the wdf_funder.php file actually. I should have clarified, copy the actual file itself and rename it. If you upload it into your theme folder on your hosting server, the plugin will use that file instead of the default one it is using now.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings tonylocke and Dustin,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.