Fundraising Panel

Well,

I've installed Fundraising using default configurations. For some reason that I don't know, on the Ammount options, panel show two options ( "$0" and "none") that I can find where to disable.

The Second question its: The "back this project" button its on top of the options and bellow the custom Amount.
How can I disable the custom amount (without losing custom reward) and but the "back this project" button bellow the amount options?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Around line 504 on file:

/fundraising 2/lib/template-functions.php

$content .= '
    						<div class="wdf_reward_item">
    							<div class="wdf_reward_choice"><input type="radio" name="wdf_reward" value="none" /></div>
    							<div class="wdf_reward_description">'.apply_filters('wdf_no_reward_description',__('None','wdf')).'</div>
    						</div>';

Its there because you are using rewards, so people can choose to pay a predetermined amount in return for a reward.

The Back This Project is the same file around line 638.

You would need to make this change every time the plugin is updated.

Take care.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings rigonatti,

Is it safe for me to assume that your questions are still the original two questions?

I've installed Fundraising using default configurations. For some reason that I don't know, on the Ammount options, panel show two options ( "$0" and "none") that I can find where to disable.

The Second question its: The "back this project" button its on top of the options and bellow the custom Amount.
    How can I disable the custom amount (without losing custom reward) and but the "back this project" button bellow the amount options?

And that your response in this post:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/fundraising-panel#post-225831

1) remove that

2) move the custom ammount and Action bellow the rewards.

Are directly related to those two questions?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Don't forget you can overide all the template functions by including your own custom functions using the "wdf_custom_template_functions" action.

fundraiser.php line 1612

//Load Our Template Function
    // Use the action below to override any template functions you want.
    // All the functions in template-functions.php are wrapped with if(!function_exists)
    do_action('wdf_custom_template_functions');
    require_once( WDF_PLUGIN_BASE_DIR . '/lib/template-functions.php');

I'm sort of lost on this thread and what you would like. rigonatti, if you could just clarify real quick I will make sure and get you fixed up.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings rigonatti,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• rigonatti
    • Flash Drive

Hi Cole and aecnu,

I will try to clarify.
    The panel have a few issues and cutomizations taht im looking in to:

1) I don't want to show a "custom Ammount". I want to remove that field (so user should choose a option do donate)

2) The button "back this project" should be bellow the donations options. So I have to move the button.

3) Everything its ok with Paypal besides the "none" option. When a user choose "none" and click "back this project" the plugin uses the lower reward value instead of none. The question is: what is "None" option and how I remove also.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings rigonatti,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.