Fundraising "Pledges" Widget isn't showing all pledges

There has been two test pledges, one for 50 and the other 1, but only the 50 pledge is showing in the widget on domain.com/fundraisers/help-us-build-a-school/

Support access is granted.

Denitsa

Hello Claire Brotherton,
    I hope you're having an awesome day!

I can't replicate the same on my sandbox site, would you do the following to troubleshoot this:

1) Please make a basic theme/plugin conflict test. To perform it follow all the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

2) If this has no result, will you please access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);

and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

The log will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "/wp-content" folder. Please save the file as a .txt and attach it to your next post.
    If the file's larger than 5MB you might need to upload it somewhere like Dropbox and share the link here.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,
    Denitsa

Claire Brotherton

Ok, so what I found was this:

Deactivating plugins and changing theme didn't make a difference.

What I did notice was looking at the pledges that showed up, they were all Manual pledges. (I'm using PayPal, but only in Sandbox mode.)

If I went to the Pledges and chose a PayPal pledge, chose Edit and changed its Pledge Status to Complete, it did show up in the Pledges widget. (e.g. test b - £1.00)

I presume the payment status would automatically be Completed were I not using Sandbox mode. Is that correct?

Also, I have another issue with making recurring PayPal donations in Sandbox mode - should I start a separate ticket for that?