FUNDRAISING PLUGIN: CSS code to make

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to make choose an amount box wide and i'm wondering if you can help me with CSS code to accomplish that, attach is a snapshot.

Thanks

Nana

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Nana,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've visited your site and I can see there's one "Fundraiser" published but although I can see the content in WP editor, I can't see it on your site front-end. Is it hidden with some custom CSS (I can see that it's set to use custom CSS) or switched off in any other way? Or is it another issue I should investigate?

Please advise and also let me know whether you're referring to a "fundraiser panel" in your question or to "fundraiser widget"? I'll be happy then to assist you on this.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Nana,

Thanks for your help!

I took a look at that page and I think this CSS rules should do the job:

.wdf_pledge_amount {
    	width:89%;
    	margin-left:5px;
    	padding-left:5px;
    	border:1px solid #999;
    	-webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
      border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    }

Apart from making the field wider I've also added some padding and margin and made its corners slightly rounded to suit other parts of your layout. In case you'd like to make that field wider only and skip all other changes I made please use this code instead:

.wdf_pledge_amount {
    	width:89%;
    }

To apply this CSS to your site go to your dashboard's "Fundraising -> Settings -> Presentation" page and past it into the "Custom CSS" box or just add it to your "My Custom CSS" page.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.