Fundraising plugin does not connect with Paypal

Hello,

I recently installed the Fundraising plugin and are experiencing problems.

I have filled in my paypal address plus API credentials. I also registered the APP and filled in the APP-ID on the settings page. However, when I want to make a donation I get the following error from Paypal:

Return to Merchant

Error Message
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.

If I make a re-occuring payment I get this:

Return to Merchant
Error Message
The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

On another note, the fundraise page now replaces my website header with the feautured picture. How do I get rid of this?

Link to page: http://carpetsforcommunities.org/fundraisers/child-friendly-school-fundraiser/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rowan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Rowan,

Welcome to WPM DEV!

One issue at a time and in this case the most important issue is with obviously with PayPal.

I did visit your fundraiser and did indeed get that same message as you indicated above.

Was your application approved on x.com?

Have you triple checked PayPal address and credentials making sure there are no spaces at the end of the information which is common when copying and pasting?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Rowan
    • Flash Drive

App was approved and I have triple checked the address and API credentials. Still the same.

As for registering the app, I didn't fill it in very seriously as I have no idea what to fill in there. Also the example form in the app can not be displayed. so maybe I filled in the wrong info in the app registration. I can not really understand how it would link with anything the way I filled it in...

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Rowan,

Thank you for letting us know and happy to see that this is resolved, but would you please consider sharing with the community what you did to resolve the issue?

In any event, thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.