Fundraising plugin functions

I am using the fundraising plugin on a site I created to raise money for my daughter's tuition and expenses at her therapeutic school.
The way I need it to work is for the donation button on my site to go to the school's paypal account. By having the school turn on their Instant Payment Notification and point it to my site, and putting the school's Paypal email address in the Fundraiser plugin settings I can get the donations to go to her school. The problem is that I am not seeing the donation showing up in my pledges page. I read the documentation and it says that all pledges must be entered manually. I won't know who pledges unless the plugin tracks it because the school also has their own website with a donation button for general donations or for other students. I need to know when someone pledges from my site for my daughter. Is there any way to do this? (By the way, I can't set up my own Paypal and have it be in the school's name. Important because I want people to get a tax deduction).