Fundraising Plugin Help PDF outdated

Hey guys, I'm trying to set up the fundraising plugin but your help doc and cheat sheet docs are outdated with missing links and images...they're 3 years old. I Don't know what to do in order to set up the advanced API. I need updated info asap please.

• MzPlatinum

Hi Jude.
    I need help with recovering info from the cheatsheet: What info do I use to fill in the application for this fundraising plugin???

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/xcommerce-application-process-marketpress-fundraiser

What do I put for Plugin App Information:
    1. Title: (Do I name it or is there something specific?)
    2. Please describe what your application does in detail and how each of the API features will be used by your application *
    3. Industry and use cases for the fundraising plugin/APP
    4. Services used by app
    Adaptive Payments
    Adaptive Accounts
    3rd Party Permissions
    Invoicing... What??
    5. Testing Information?

• Luís

Hi MzPlatinum ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Sorry for the lack of documentation, as my teammate Jude mentioned, we are working to improve them.

I think these should be the basic informations to get your application approved.

1) Choose the title you want for your application;

2) In the description of your application, you should mention that preaproval payments will be collected for your fundraisings and users will be charged after a certain goal is reached.

3) In the first list choose: None of the Below;

After that you have a field "Select from the Use Case list below" and choose "Fundraising/Charitable donations";

4) Select "Preapprovals" and choose "One-time Payments". In the description, explain basically the same thing as above (point 2).

5) "Step-by-step Payment Flows Instructions" is also a duplication of description.

I think this should be the basic informations to get your application approved.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.