Fundraising Plugin - hide donation information from panel

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Fundraiser plugin to accept donations to a "general fund" (not a specific campaign) and would like to hide the "# Backers" and "$$ Raised" elements on the panel.

Is there a way to keep the plugin from displaying these? (Beyond using CSS, which only hides the information - it'd still be visible in the page source).

Thanks,

P.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @pdboller, I hope you're well today!

Can you please post a link to your website so that I may see this in action?
    You will have to "hack" the plugin files, most probably the fundraising/lib/template-functions.php file.
    If you post a link to your site I might be able to provide some detailed instructions on what you have to do...

Cheers,
    Ari.

• pdboller
    • New Recruit

Thanks Ari, I'll have a look at the template-functions file.

My site is still in its very early stages, so it's on my local server. Would this screenshot help? The area outlined in red is what I would like to get rid of.

Thanks again,

P.

• pdboller
    • New Recruit

Ari,

Thanks again for pointing me to the right file.

I modified template-functions.php as suggested. I wanted to keep the option of creating campaigns, so I added an if statement around lines 69-75 to check for a specific post id (it's cumbersome, but it works for now - I'm not an expert! :grinning:. I'd be great if for future versions a simple "show totals" checkbox could be added to the fundraiser post to allow the user to choose whether this information is shown or not.

Thanks again for your help.

P.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.