Fundraising plugin not working, also adds error text above site's header

Only a few hours into WPMU dev, already having issues. Sweet.

Have only installed one plugin so far: fundraising. As soon as I installed the plugin, it inserted error code above the header of my site. This is the text: "Warning: session_start(): open(xampptmpsess_icqr25mtvusjuodrs1mgnbb7a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in S:htdocssitenamewp-contentpluginsfundraisingfundraiser.php on line 686"

Also, installing this plugin caused my WP dashboard to become PAINSTAKINGLY slow. All WP function was fine until I installed this plugin. Now, any command (add post, add media, settings, etc.) in the WP dashboard takes 2-3 minutes and in most cases simply times out. (It took me about 10 minutes just to uninstall this plugin) Once I uninstall the plugin, my WP dashboard is no longer slow and the error code is gone.

Um… am I missing something here? I've installed hundreds of plugins on a dozen of WP sites and I've never had a plugin do this.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

“Warning: session_start(): open(xampptmpsess_icqr25mtvusjuodrs1mgnbb7a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in S:htdocssitenamewp-contentpluginsfundraisingfundraiser.php on line 686”

Please can you check all files and folders are there. You may wish to remove theme totally and upload a fresh set. If it still happens then check the file and folder permissions.

You’re error is failed: No such file or directory.

Also, installing this plugin caused my WP dashboard to become PAINSTAKINGLY slow. All WP function was fine until I installed this plugin. Now, any command (add post, add media, settings, etc.) in the WP dashboard takes 2-3 minutes and in most cases simply times out. (It took me about 10 minutes just to uninstall this plugin) Once I uninstall the plugin, my WP dashboard is no longer slow and the error code is gone.

Um… am I missing something here? I’ve installed hundreds of plugins on a dozen of WP sites and I’ve never had a plugin do this.

That’s sounding like you could be hitting a php memory issue there, it happens when you installs hundreds of plugins. The more code you run and the more visitors executing the code the more memory used.

You could try:

You could edit your php.ini file or add your own (depending on setup):

memory_limit = 256M

httaccess:

php_value memory_limit 256M

If your PHP supports then you can edit your wp-config.php file and add the following line:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96MB');

If you are not sure how or have further issues then it would be best to ask your host to help you out with this one.

Take care.

• 3tmentoring
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

New errors:

Simple Donations Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in S:htdocsSITENAMEwp-contentpluginsfundraisinglibform.blog_settings.php on line 361

/>

Advanced Crowdfunding Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in S:htdocsSITENAMEwp-contentpluginsfundraisinglibform.blog_settings.php on line 369

Help id="wdf_allowed_fundraier_types" />

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.