Fundraising plugin - PayPal donations not showing in Pledges/Donations area

Hi
We have set up the Fundraising plugin to successfully link to PayPal and PayPal is taking the submissions. However, the balance / donations are not showing in the site under the Fundraising area of the dashboard. The user gets a message to say that their donation/pledge is pending update and to try to refresh later. However, it doesnt arrive (but does appear fine in PayPal)

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Michael Hill,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I tested your site and can see the issue you are referring to, I switched to sanbox account and even then the payments are not coming through.

I was unable to replicate it on my installation as the payment was processed just seconds after, so I'm thinking there might be some theme or plugin conflict here.

Could you try switching to default wp theme and disabling your other plugins and testing in those conditions?
    I would start with disabling caching and security plugins as these ones are most common cause of issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• St Albans City FC

Hi - thanks for your reply!

I tried the suggestions but still seem to get the same problem. I did notice in Settings that the Thank you page needs to be "http://standbyyoursaints.com/fundraisers/{The Fundraiser's Name}/" - and I have set this to "thank-you". However, if I try to access this page - http://standbyyoursaints.com/fundraisers/boost-the-budget/thank-you - I then get the exact same message after donating via PayPal:
    "Oh No, we can't find your Donation. Sometimes it take a few moments for your Donation to be logged. You can try refreshing this page"

Is that the cause? How would I correct it?

PS PayPal payments are now starting to appear in the Donations/Pledges list which is great - seems like it is now a matter of just fixing the "Oh No, we can't find your Donation. Sometimes it take a few moments for your Donation to be logged. You can try refreshing this page" issue

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.