Fundraising Plugin Question

Hey,
I'm working on a client proposal and one of the requirements is for identifying a visitor by their donation level. So if someone has made a previous donation, some way to display them as a 'Gold Level' member or whatever.

Is there anything that can offer this, or something close?

Cheers

Rooze

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Rooze,

Currently Fundraiser doesn't allow for identifying Donees out of the box. However I'm sure you can manage something using Membership or Buddpress.

What is the situation you were looking to display the members in? This would have alot to do with how you display it and what you would choose to do so.

Perhaps a bit more detail and we could come up with a solution or perhaps a feature request to send the developer?

Best,

Kimberly

• rooze
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Kimberly,

I don't have a clear spec of what's required yet, beyond the information already given. I'm guessing that they're looking for a simple cookie based system which doesn't require login. So someone makes a donation and pays, then each time they return to the site there's some message that thanks them for being a Gold level contributor or whatever.

That's my best guess for what's being asked for, I'll learn more as things unfold.

Rooze

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.