Fundraising Pluging - How to automatically show funders and amount contributed on the wall

Many fundraising sites are able to offer functions that allows the fundraiser to publish directly on the fundraiser page updates on recent contribution and share them via social media.

I would like to automatically recognize my contributors and publish them across Facebook/twitter as they come.

• afrounited
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'm using the Fundraiser plugin and I would like to have every person who contributes be recognized on the fundraiser wall. Is that possible?
    Other fundraising websites are able to show a breakdown of user contribution activities, messages and share it via social media. Can I do any of this with the plugin?

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @afrounited,

I hope you are well today and i'm sorry about the delay.

Your suggestion is very great, but unfortunately we dont have the function out of the box like this.

For archive this, extreme coding will be required. Fortunately, we have the active job board, from here you can hire quality developer.

For more info to developing, when a user raise a fund, the meta "wdf_transaction" will be update, it will have all the recent transaction info, including the Full name, amount, etc.

So we can catch and get the infor by using the hook "update_post_meta".

After you get the payment info, from here you can submit to social network or email or anything else you want :slight_smile:.

Best Regards
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.