fundraising plugins bugs

Hello,

I need to customise some stuff in fundraising plugin:
- The form that appear, when we click on "Back this project" (cf image 1). We want a "name"and "first" name field. In fact, it ´s in in adress 1 field. But it´s not clear, so we want to add this field
- Image 2 and 3. We want that the field "choose the amount" and the button "back this project", to be on the end , and not on the top of the amount sproposal.. cause it´s not clear... People don´t understand where they have to finalise there donation.
- Finally, i need this fundraising in french. Is there any way to traducte it? For exemple, with "polylang" plugin?

Thank you for your help !

All the best,
Oreli

• Rupok

Hi Aurélie,

We want a "name"and "first" name field. In fact, it ´s in in adress 1 field. But it´s not clear, so we want to add this field

If you set "Manual Payments" as payment option, then First Name, Last Name and Email address input fields should show automatically. But when you set "PayPal" as payment method, I'm afraid, it will take those data from your PayPal Account. So I don't think it will be possible to add those fields with PayPal method out of the box. But it sounds to be a nice feature. So I'm moving this thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Image 2 and 3. We want that the field "choose the amount" and the button "back this project", to be on the end

You can do this by creating a MU Plugin. For creating a MU Plugin, create a folder named "mu-plugins" inside your "wp-content" folder. Then inside that "mu-plugins" folder, create a file with any name and with a .php extension. Now paste the code inside that file and save.

<?php
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'relocate_amount_element' );
    function relocate_amount_element() {
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
          jQuery(document).ready(function() {
            jQuery('.wdf_payment_options').insertAfter(jQuery('.wdf_reward_item_none'));
          });
        </script>
        <?php
    }

For getting more idea on mu plugins, you can go through this article: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

Finally, i need this fundraising in french. Is there any way to traducte it?

All of our plugins support localization. You can get French translation files for this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/wdf/fr/default

But I'm afraid, our translation projects are community driven and French is only 33% completed. So you can contribute in that translation and then use those language files. That will help you and all persons who might want to use this plugin in French in future. Or you can create your custom localization with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.