Fundraising stopped reporting pledges

Everything was working perfectly until I created my second fundraiser and then it stopped reporting new pledges. I checked PayPal IPN history and HTTP response code is 200. I manually added the pledge in the admin area and it shows up on the front but that defeats the purpose.

• Patrick

Hiya @Patrick

Unfortunately, I'm unable to reproduce this behavior on my test site which has 3 test fundraisers running, and pledges can be logged via the front-end.

This is likely a script/plugin conflict, or a caching issue.

Are you running any caching/minifying plugin? If so, please temporarily deactivate it and/or adjust settings.

If the behavior persists, go for basic troubleshooting protocol as follows:

Revert to the default Twenty-Eleven theme and deactivate all other plugins. Is the problem still there? If yes, then something may be wonky in the plugin install, or your install of WordPress. or your db :slight_smile:

If the issue is no longer present, reactivate your theme. Does the issue re-appear? If yes, theme conflict.

If the issue still does not re-appear, re-activate plugins one by one until it does and you find the conflicting plugin.

Once we've zeroed in on whatever may be the cause of your issue, we'll be better equipped to deal with it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.