Fundrasing - payment gateway

Is there other payment gateway add on I can use with Fundraising? For example, if my woocommerce setup with ALIPAY and wechat payment (the two mostly used payment method) can I use them for Fundraising?

Regards,
SP Wong

• James Morris

Hello SP Wong,

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid the only gateway bundled with Fundraiser is PayPal, but you can add new gateways to the plugin, but this is something you will need to code yourself or hire a developer to code for you.

You can see how the PayPal gateway is written if you go to /wp-content/plugins/fundraising/lib/gateways. This is also the folder you will need to add your custom gateway to.

If you are familiar with PHP and your desired payment processor's API, this should be a fairly straight-forward process. But I'm afraid writing new gateways goes a bit beyond the support I can offer here. Please see: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

If this is something that is a bit beyond what you are willing to tackle, you may want to post your requirements on the Jobs & Pros board where fellow members of the community can bid on this custom job for you. Please note that the professionals on the Jobs & Pros board are not affiliated with WPMU DEV.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris