We'd like to further customize the Subscribe by Email mail template and have that template be the default for all our MU sites. We'd like to:
- Left-justify the "Show from Sender" text. This text and link is the main reference we have to show which blog the post is from.
- Reduce the height of the header bar. In Gmail it appears a full 100 px tall. In Hotmail (Outlook.com) it appears to be about 68 px tall. In Outlook it appears to be about 30 px tall, which is probably the preferred height.
- Remove the redundant unlinked blog post title right under the header bar.
- Remove the horizontal line directly above the linked blog post title.
- Remove the "You are subscribed to email updates from <blog name>" and the "To stop receiving these emails, " text and grey box from the footer. We add all the unsubscribe and physical address info in a footer added later.
Is there a way for us to make these customizations and make it the default template for all our sites? Thanks, Paul