Fusion Google Map not showing with Hummingbird activated

Enabled Hummingbird, but my fusion google map is not loading.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Alex

I made some tests using the latest Avada theme and the built-in Google Map element from latest Fusion Builder. Keep in mind that during my tests I wasn’t using any other plugin apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and Hummingbird.

In order to make the Google Map display without any errors, I had to remove any Combine, Footer and Defer options for the following JS handlers:

jquery-core
    jquery-migrate
    fusion-scripts
    google-maps-infobox

Can you please give this a try and let us know how that goes?

Additionally, as this is a live site, please consider creating a staging environment, meaning a complete and exact copy in a separate folder/destination in the same server, using a separate database, so we can freely test the Asset Optimization settings. You can advise your hosting provider about it, as they may include some tools to easily create this. If that’s possible, please let us know so we post a safe way to share access details.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Alex
    • New Recruit

Hello,

Since we were having issues, I actually used a different plugin for maps which worked better, but as you can see below had a screen showing on the left side.

Also, do you offer professional installation of these plugins? I installed Hummingbird and Smush but my GT Metrix speed seems to be much slower. I used to have speed around 3 seconds, after it was more around 5-6.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Alex !
    I hope you are doing well today!

I just checked your site and it seems the screen on the left side is not showing up anymore and is fixed. Here’s a screenshot for reference:

Are you still able to replicate the issue on your end?

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered regarding the site speed. Unfortunately, we do not offer professional installation of the plugins. However, we’d love to help you with the loading speed degradation. Since we’re really keen on keeping an issue specific to one ticket only, I’d humbly request you to get in touch via Live Chat or create a new ticket regarding this so that we can investigate the issue separately.

We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Alex

I tried to log-in to your site but I get a “ERROR: Invalid email address.” message.
    Could you please share some working credentials of an admin user?
    As this is a public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: “Attn: Dimitris

– WordPress admin (login URL/username/password)
    – link back to this thread for reference (e.g. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/example-topic)
    – any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.