FYI After latest updates I got the following error message:

FYI
After latest updates I got the following error message:
(first part cut off on left of screen)
"Trying to get property of non-object in /nas/wp/www/staging/spiritdancer/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons.php on line 252"

I only got the error message once, immediately after the update. It has now disappeared.

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Howdy @richard_norby3

Hope you're doing great !

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will bring it to the attention of the developer but its unlikely to cause any problems with functionality. Can you tell me if this was a PHP notice or warning ?

Cheers
    Jude

• richard_norby3
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Jude,
    Attached is a screen shot of the error message. I'm guessing it is a notice since I see an "e: " where it's cut off on the left. I think you are correct about not causing any problems; everything seems to work fine. I just thought you guys might want to know.
    Thanks!
    Richard

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi there,

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Ultimate Branding plugin, activating its all modules and setting wp debug to true but i didn't get any such warning message.

Could you please just go to the "Custom Images" module of Ultimate Branding plugin on the following path and save the changes.

Network Admin Area -> Branding -> Images

Also please take a backup of following Ultimate Branding plugin file

/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons.php

then add the following code on line number 247 in the above file

if(is_admin()){
    	print_r($current_blog);
    }

The above code will display some data in the admin area of your site as following which just copy and share here that will be helpful for us to troubleshoot the issue.

stdClass Object
    (
        [blog_id] => 1
        [site_id] => 1
        [domain] => localhost
        [path] => /wpmu/
        [registered] => 2014-10-14 13:12:08
        [last_updated] => 2015-07-22 00:13:33
        [public] => 1
        [archived] => 0
        [mature] => 0
        [spam] => 0
        [deleted] => 0
        [lang_id] => 0
    )

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.