"Gallery" font still showing on home page

Hi..
I was able to delete the gallery logo thru advanced options and Branding...
But the word GALLERY is still showing up on the screen?? Can't find any place where I can delete this?

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

Going to need a link please to see this. Also it's rather hard to work out what you are trying to do so let me try and clarify...

You are trying to have an image appear and no text logo? Is that correct? If something else I'm going to need a bit of explanation as don't quite see what you are trying to do.

You can just upload an image using the logo uploaded that won't show text - are you doing that?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Msglobetrotter,

Haven't heard back from you in a few days. Hoping you were able to get this sorted - so am marking this as resolved. If you'd like to trouble-shoot this further, please feel free to re-open and we'll gladly continue supporting you here

Thanks!

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

To get links to open differently you have to change their attributes in the built in WordPress menu as that is what works for the page menu.

The BuddyPress menu uses hard coded so that's not something you can change without knowing code.

I'm really confused now though as I see the Twenty Ten theme with that link you provided. Any reason?

• Msglobetrotter
    • Flash Drive

Hi Tammie:

I probably will like Gallery once I fully understand how all the elements work, but I was driving myself crazy trying to get it to work for Harmon Bronze before his show this weekend so I switched to Twenty Ten. I don't know code, so that might be a problem with what I was trying to do with this theme.
    I do like the graphic approach in Gallery, but didn't like the way posts and pages overlay the background image. I may return to gallery at some point, but Twenty Ten was simpler for me to understand.
    Thanks...and sorry for the confusion.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.