Gallery images seem to be jumping with texts on the home page.

The gallery images seem to be jumping with texts on the home page if you scroll down to See how we equip and check the images, the text and images jump when the image changes in there.

Additionally, the images are Smushed but the CDN does not turn ON when I try to do it.

• Jordan
      • Volunteer Pizza Eater

Hello Nithin,

Thank you for that confirmation, thankfully, Prathamesh Palve managed to turn off Lazy Loading which appears to have been causing the issue; however, I understand that it may be a broader problem with Smush itself, so I’ll be more than happy to keep the site available for the developers to analyse.

Please let me know if anything else is needed from my side.

Thanks,

Jordan.

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hello Jordan,

I hope you are well today!

Regarding your first issue, the gallery should be working correctly if we disable the lazyload on the front page. But we had a issue on Lazyload “Include / Exclude” function, it should be fixed on the next release. While waiting for the update, I have prepared a custom snippet which you can use as a guide here :

https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/2703ce6c6c300746dea19f5d05a2bb60

You can download a zip, unzip it and upload file smush-fix-can-not-disable-on-front-page.php to your wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If that folder doesn’t exist you can simply create it.

After that make sure you disabled the lazyload on the front page via Smush -> Lazyload settings.

I added this for you via ftp.

About the second issue, Additionally, the images are Smushed but the CDN does not turn ON when I try to do it.

I checked and see it’s working fine on your site, exclude slider on the header. Currently, Smush doesn’t support background image yet. It’s a feature, hopeful this can be implemented in the future.

If you are not familiar with mu-plugins you can read about them here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

or you can paste it in your child theme’s functions.php file.

Kind regards,

Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.