Gateway Integration with PagSeguro

Hello,

I want to integrate payment gateway with Brazilian PagSeguro, which works similar to PayPal. Can anyone help me filling the fields? These are the parameters:

<input name="receiverEmail" type="hidden" value="SELLER-MAIL">
<input name="currency" type="hidden" value="BRL">
<input name="itemId1" type="hidden" value="0001">
<input name="itemDescription1" type="hidden" value="SERVICE_NAME">
<input name="itemAmount1" type="hidden" value="PRICE">
<input name="itemQuantity1" type="hidden" value="QUANTITY">

I have tried replacing them with some . esc_attr . I have found along the code, but instead get the string "Payment for SERVICE", and cannot found the price variable.

I know this seems quite a tech question, but any help you be appreciated.

Thanks,

Raul

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Raul, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Where are you trying to insert this code? If you're trying to replace the PayPal code inside of Appointments+, then I should note that any changes made to the plugin itself would be wiped out on an update.

However, there is another way you could go about making an integration with PagSeguro (though you may have to get more technical than the HTML form you're using right now).

If you were to create a payment gateway add-on for our MarketPress plugin, you could add a payment gateway that way (without having to worry about it being wiped out on an update).

An example of a plugin that does this would be the myCRED plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/mycred/

(they have a MarketPress add-on that you can enable)

I'm not a developer, so I can't advise on how you'd go about making the gateway plugin, but if you were to look at marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-express.php, that should give you some idea as to where you can begin. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Michael

• Raul
    • New Recruit

Thanks a lot for your answer Michael, I am going to study these possibilities and work with all the info you sent to try and find a solution to my issue.

And I really hope developers would insert pagseguro on future updates. I know a couple of doctors that would use this a lot!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.