Gateways for payements plugins major issue

Hi guys.

I have a very terrible news for me.
Paypal does NOT allow funds transferts from paypal account to bank account in my country (morocco) And they are telling this now.... that my account begins to work !

I am in a major trouble, because that means all my networks can NOT use paypal for supporter, classifieds, pay to blog, etc.

I had discussed with Mohan long time ago about some kind of plugin to link his billing plugin with plugins here (that support monybookers, which allows tranferts to morocco) but this has not yet gone into a concretisation.

Please do you plan to add some gateway, at least moneybookers, the other big leader gateway since now i am forced to do it urgently :slight_frown:

thanks for attention

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

thanks !

But it seems to be more awfull : moroccan accounts just does NOT accept incoming payements !:!!! ! They only accept paying !

That means that any affiliate program i have, even here can NOT be payed !

I have now some more that 1000 USD in several affiliation programs that does not pass !

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

The problem Aaron, is that i need someone HERE in that case.

Dont want to invest something that vill not be updated correctly with your plugins updates.

So if Moneybookers (the only one that WORKS fine) is not planed in here, I need an official wpmudev job. And that would be stupid not to give all other ones here this new gateway in the plugins.

So I am asking people here or to +1 on moneybooker, or to participate for an extra on this one and we could ALL have moneybookers integrated in all plugins here.

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

I have to say in addition that I am forced to suspend my affiliation links from here since I have some referals that CANNOT be payed :slight_frown:

So integrate monneybookers in affiliation (for my networks AND for anyone here) would be strategic :slight_frown:

Or make a link between affilates ans membership so that affiliate referals can be set on membership payements :slight_frown:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.