Gathering information

Alright...I hope I can explain this clearly. Currently I have 15 blogs under my multisite...all with various plugins. However, I would like to access info from the e-newsletter plugin for all the sites. First off, would I be able to do that without having to access each site? How easy or difficult would that be?

What would I have to do to create a sortable section for admins? I would eventually like them to have the ability to gather information of certain fields that were completed in the regisration form.

Thanks.

• bdonaghy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ok. Each of the my blogs has a newsletter. I would like to access all of that information without going into the individual blogs. I should point out that we are using multi DB. Would I be able to access this information from phpmyAdmin? As of now, I have to enter each site to gather the information or each database. Just trying to access this information in 1 step rather then 15 steps. Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bdonaghy,

Thank you for the detailed reply with clarification.

I do not know if this can be done at all but I will certainly see about having the lead developer of e-Newsletter come in here to possibly offer us some advise on how this may be done if it can be done at all.

In addition, you asked about using phpmyadmin to access the data and it is almost certain that you can. However to help ease the pain and assist dealing with the database, I offer you to download in what is in my opinion the greatest Database Management software of all time Navicat.

I would love to hear how it goes if you try it out?

Please advise and I have asked the lead developer to come in here and offer us some advice on maybe a better way to accomplish this task of accessing all the eNewsletter information without having to log into every site.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bdonaghy and Cole,

@bdonaghy - thank you for your input and as the lead developer of e-Newsletter has confirmed it is on his road map for implementation in a future release.

@Cole - thank you for your assist and consideration.

I am now moving this ticket to the relative Feature Requests forum.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.