Gcal integration with Appointments+ and Time Base settings

I'm working on integrating GCal with Appointments+. I have a single user for which I need to be able to get GCal to push "busy" appointments to Appointments+, thus making it impossible for users to book appointments at that time.

In Appointments+, I'm using a 60 minute Time Base. All of my appointments should be 60 minutes long, and they all should start/end on the top/bottom of each hour. The 60 minute time base seems to be the only way to ensure that this happens from a user-interface perspective.

However, if I have an appointment in GCal that starts at half-past an hour (and runs for, say 60 minutes), Appointments+ pulls it in, but ignores it. The only "fix" seems to be to change the Time Base to a interval of 30 minutes.

Is there anyway to address this problem?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Ryan,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

The hour that the imported appointment overlaps, are they already booked?

The 60 minute time base seems to be the only way to ensure that this happens from a user-interface perspective.

Can you activate the "Durations" add-on and try out different appointment calculus settings.

Once the add-on is activated then you can change the calculus settings in the "General" tab :slight_smile:

You should be able to set it based on service duration.

Is the issue with changing it to 30 minute time base that clients can then book mid hour?

Look forward to hearing back Ryan!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.