general inquiry about my account

hello dear support
plz i wanna know the fee of renew subscription is available yearly or life time subscribe?
by subscribe i have rights to access all themes and downloads and use it for unlimited website ?
do u support rtl themes ?
do u support woocommerce plugins?
whats happen after my subscription expire?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Ahmed,

Hope you're well?

#1 I can't answer those questionsvia the forum as that's not my department, you would need to speak to one of our billing/accounts teams, we currently only have monthly subscriptions, but you'd be best discussing with the billing team.

You can either email them directly at contact@wpmudev.org or use the below contact form (select "I have a billing question" from the dropdown on the page.)

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

#2 As a subscriber, you have access to all themes & plugins, you can install them on as many websites as you want, no extra licensing fees at all.

#3 I'm 99% sure that our Upfront themes support RTL languages, i've asked one of developers to be sure, but I think you're good to go with the latest versions.

#4 Support? in what way? We can help with general enquiries with woocommerce, but we aren't developers, and we don't know that plugin as well as our plugins. As for 3rd party woo plugins, again, it depends on the support you want. We can try to answer, but we don't do custom work & you'd most likely be best speaking to the plugin developers who wrote those plugins if something goes wrong or doesn't work as they will know their plugins far better than we do.

#5 When your subscription expires, you lose access to the plugin updates & support. Though the plugins are yours to keep and with the exception of those plugins using our API (Hummingbird, Smush Pro, Dashboard, Defender) the rest will still function, though in some cases, like Smush Pro, Snapshot Pro, membership pro, some premium features may stop working and be no longer available, so will revert to the free version.

Everything else, the themes and plugins I haven't mentioned above, are yours and you can still use them without worry.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.