General question - Not logging out

I have the latest WP and BP
I am using your Community theme and trying out Anti Splogger

For some reason nobody can log out. It just keeps them in.

If we use the Top WP admin bar it asks if we really want to log out, say yes, takes you tot he logged out page but go back to the site and we are still logged in LOL

Confused. Love my site but would like the option to say goodbye now and then :slight_smile:

• 1stAngel
    • Flash Drive

Ok I really cannot change the theme again. I have an influx of visiting going on through some posts I added and I cannot be seen themeless LOL

However I can say it started when I put this new theme on if thats any help.

Im not upset over it. I just wondered if it is something I am now stuck with using this theme. I have deleted a load of plugins that were not 'official' so the plugins that are on now are the ones I am stuck with and am going to be using come hell or high water lol

Thats why I said this was just a general question. I am just interested.

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hi 1stAngel,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers, James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.