GEO my WP integration when creating posts from a front-end form

Hi there!
I would like to populate the post type locations into GEO my WP custom table in database. With GEO my WP by default it is only possible to assign location to a post using GMW Location section in the back-end. However, I would like to save post's location into GEO my WP database table when creating posts/products from the front-end form.
This is my form:
<input type="text" name="l" id="" value="" />
So after submiting the post in the frontend, the product location will be created/updated.

This post will help you to understand what I'm trying to do.
http://docs.geomywp.com/gmw_pt_update_location/

The first screen shot is the backend product page location section I want to populate when users fulfill the form in the front end, the second one is my frontend form.

Thank you.

Marc

• MarK

Hi Predrag,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I did write the script in my theme's function.php file , but I don't how to 'customize" this script to make it work.

I don't know which values I have to put in name="" id="" value="" to link it with the geo my wp database and the script. I've been during the 6 past hours trying to make it.

<input type="text" name="" id="" value="" />

I tried this

<div class="field-wrap">
    <input type="text" name="location" id="location" value="<?php echo $location ?>" />
    </div>

with

$location = get_post_meta( $post_id, 'location', true );

//include geocoder file
    	include_once( GMW_PT_PATH .'/includes/gmw-pt-update-location.php' );

if ( function_exists( 'gmw_pt_update_location' ) ) {
    		//setup geocoder args
    		$args = array(
    				'post_id'         => $post_id,
    				'post_type'       => get_post_type( $post_id ),
    				'post_title'      => get_the_title( $post_id ),
    				'address'         => $location
    		);
    		//run geocoder function
    		gmw_pt_update_location( $args );
    	}
    }
    //update data of new post
    add_action('wpuf_add_post_after_insert', 'gmw_update_location_via_wpuf', 10, 1 );
    //update data when post updated
    add_action('wpuf_add_post_after_updated', 'gmw_update_location_via_wpuf', 10, 1 );

Thank you Marc