Geographic control

Hi,
On the front page describing the plugin it says you can control the pop up based on the visitors geographic location. How do I do that? Is it only by country? I really need zip code.. or city specific. Is that possible?

Lauri Taylor

• Brian Purkiss

I'm sorry you found me unhelpful. We provide support in every way we can and take all requests and suggestions into consideration. This is simply a case of the plugin not having your desired functionality.

We have to draw a line between what is "support" and what is "custom". Think of support as helping you implement our product in any of the ways it's meant to "out of the box". Custom work would be anything additional that the plugin doesn't do by default.

It's tricky, and believe me, we'd love to be able to code every single feature/product/customization requested, but it's not possible. As I said, we DO listen to members and plan our development according to what is most popularly requested.

We recognize that being able to customize products and even create them on the front-end of a site are features that people are asking for and will look into how we can most effectively and quickly accommodate that. However, if you need something that works today we simply don't have it.

So, if we can support you in using this plugin on your site as it currently exists, we're more than happy to do so, but if you need a custom plugin or modifications we don't have the manpower to assist on that. If you are willing to pay someone to develop this, you should take a look at the WPMU Job Board or Tweaky.

Sorry that I could not be of further assistance. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.