get level of pro sites user

Hi,

I am trying to integrate pro sites with another plugin where depending on the level of the pro sites subscription, different options will display in this other plugin.

What is the best way to access the currently logged in user's pro sites level? Is this possible?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

gozubu,

Hi there!

At current ProSites only integrates with a few of our own plugins, so integrating with a third party would require some custom coding, and that's beyond the support scope that we can provide via support tickets.

Perhaps another member of our community who has customized ProSites already will offer some advice.

Best,

Kimberly

• Brendan
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the reply, Kimberly.

I am a developer, so quite comfortable doing coding myself but can't find much documentation on the code.

I understand that support of a plugin only works if the plugin is not customized. As such, I don't want to customize pro sites, but access info from it. I will customize the other plugin, but can't find which functions and includes are required for me to get the current user's pro sites level.

Is there anyone who can't point me to the right function/file/api/something?

Cheers,
    Brendan

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Wonderful and Thanks for the Share!

We love to see members doing great things with our plugins and expanding them in new ways. I am sure someone else will find this helpful!

Sorry for the lack of information on the plugin code. We have such a wide variety of members here! Most just want to plug and play :slight_smile:

If you ever need any more info on the coding I can ping the developer for you :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.