Get Mashup maps that created by [location] shortcode

By calling [agm_map query="all" overlay="true" show_markers="false" show_posts="false" show_map="true" width="100%" height="400px" show_images="false" zoom="7"] will retrieve all my maps created manually. However, there are a lot of listing maps created automatically which are called by using [location coordinates="...."] shortcodes.

I can't get those maps to show in the mashup by calling the above query. Any advise to get those maps show in a mashup?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Jesse,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I could confirm on my test site that mashups created using the shortcode agm_map doesn't include the map created using shortcode location.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

For now to display the maps in mashups created using location shortcode you can just use the same address in the Google Maps post custom field to display it in the mashups.

You need to go under Settings -> Google Maps and configure the Custom fields options. I run my test using the Address field name, but it works the same with Latitude and Longitude. For the field name you can choose the name that you like, For example "map_address".

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.