Get Metadata value from Gravity form entries ?

Hi everyone, I created a form with Gravity Forms plugin. Now I want the values inputted on the form by the user to show up on on the back-end profile page.
For ex.: I choose Gender as ' Male' and then submit the form. Then Admin logs into the back-end of WordPress and goes to users - profile and there he can check inside my profile page I put my gender as ' male ' . Any Ideas how to do it?
Thank you
PS: I have User Registration addon but like this I see no Metadata values are created in the back-end profile page.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Tirtha,

Hope you're doing well today!

I believe this would take some custom development with just Gravity Forms, you might want to consider asking in their support area.

Another option would be to use BuddyPress and the BuddyPress Extended profile fields, that allows you to display new profile fields and have them on the backend too :slight_smile:

They will be on the backend in the "Extended Profile" when you go to the users profile.

You can likely use gravity Forms with BuddyPress and use BP extended profile fields for some of your Gravity Forms fields - I haven't tried this myself but it's something to look into if BuddyPress just by itself won't do the trick for you :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.