getting 500 error in admin

Whenever I try to go to admin panel I’m getting server error 500. Shared access to my site files via chat :slight_smile:

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Muhammad Usman Ghani,

I am not able to login to your site with the provided credentials, will you send us the right ones by using our secure contact form (https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question) and this template (please fill it out 100%):

Subject: “Attn: Denitsa Slavcheva”

WordPress credentials:

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– Login URL

FTP credentials:

– Host

– Username

– Password

cPanel/hosting control panel

– Admin username

– Admin password

– Login url

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

Denitsa

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hey there Muhammad Usman Ghani,

I had to rename your plugins folder to regain access to the admin dashboard. You seem to have a lot of plugins (I suggest deleting those you don’t use currently), I couldn’t isolate the conflict here. If this happens again, login to your site via FTP, navigate to the /wp-content/plugins folder and rename it to something like /plugins-old. Then you should be able to log in to your dashboard, go back to the plugins-old folder you just renamed and change it back to /plugins. All your plugins will show up as deactivated, you can start enabling them again now and see if this happens again.

Cheers,

Denitsa

• Muhammad Usman Ghani
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,

I have kept one website – for ease in management and for low costs of my startup.

There fore it has 100 active plugin.

If lowering plugin amount is a “mandatory” or “best” option to avoid outages then should i back up my site again into subdomains like (lms.gurumug.com, shop.gurumug.com) or go for a multiste wordpress option.

I will try to use same option for activating plugins one by one.

But my main intention is to keep website in same way and avoid extra plugins.

Can you identify multiplying plugins or else? – means what duplication I should avoid.

Regards,

MUG

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello MUG,

I’m sorry for the delay on our end – what Denitsa was suggesting is to disable and delete plugins that you are not using and also performing conflict test to see which plugin was casing issue with 500 internal server error.

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Dividing your installation into separate WordPresses may help with the problem, however you won’t be sure if conflicting plugin will not disturb work on new site also. So it’s important to find the culprit.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.