getting a blurred image on coursepress pro - creating a new course

just upgraded course press pro to version 2
adding a new course. can only add units, cannot eter course details. screen is blurred.

have given support access already

• Dimitris

Hey there maneesh,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I just tried to replicate this in a test environment with no avail.

I also saw this in action after you kindly granted us with support access to your website but I wasn't able to locate any console errors or whatsoever.

I believe that this is most probably caused by some kind of conflict between CoursePress and plugin(s) or your active theme.

Having said that, could you please perform a theme/plugin conflict test as described in a nice flow chart here? https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/
    Just scroll down a bit to see the image. I look forward for your results on this!

As this is a live website, you may have to choose a low traffic hour to perform this operation and you may also need to use a "maintenance mode" plugin during that time.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• maneesh

Hi Dimitris,

the problem started after i upgraded to version 2 in course press pro.

I remember also that out of 20 courses being upgraded, only 15 were upgraded, the rest were upgrading for many hours, still did not happen.

also I am repeatedly getting the message "activate "marketpress" to sell your courses.

does this information help?

teh action you are asking me to do is time consuming- i have lots of plugins on the site. isnt there a faster method to do this?

• Dimitris

Hello maneesh

the problem started after i upgraded to version 2 in course press pro.

I understand that previous version was working well but as v.2 is a complete rewrite, we may come up with a conflict with another plugin or theme. The conflict test should confirm this(or not).

I remember also that out of 20 courses being upgraded, only 15 were upgraded, the rest were upgrading for many hours, still did not happen.

I can still see 20 courses in backend and editing any of those result to the same issue.
    This may be a clue for later use.

also I am repeatedly getting the message "activate "marketpress" to sell your courses.

This is already a reported bug, it has been addressed internally and will be included in next release.

perhaps you could just do this - deactivating all plug ins and then activating each one by one. that would be a big help.
    you could do this faster and better. Thanks.

I can totally do that for you, I just need some more credentials first just in case something goes wrong (that's why I first ask member to perform this for me) and to enable WP_DEBUG in case I come up with something (or not!).
    As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress (login url/admin username/admin password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials for DB access (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me. I will then confirm to you via email that I've got the working credentials I need and I'll proceed with testing.

Kind regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris

Hello maneesh

I sort of figured out that the market press must be clashing with WOOcommerce.

This can be true indeed. You may either use WooCommerce and deactivate MarketPress (if other plugins like "dynamic gallery" generate conflicts, you may search for alternatives), or use them both (which is kind of excessive) and change custom "product" post type name for MP.

can i use ccavenue for market press to sell courses.

Unfortunately there isn't an integration with this gateway so this has to be custom made.
    For this kind of custom work you can advise our Jobs & Pros section (no WPMUDEV staff members included).

Warm regards,
    Dimitris