Getting a PHP Error in Pro Sites with Stripe

Hi, I am getting a PHP Error in Pro Sites when I try to enable the Stripe Payment Gateway:

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Model/Gateways.php on line 39

Also, when I go to the page (Befor clicking Enable) There is this error at the bottom:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Stripe needs the Multibyte String PHP extension.' in /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe.php:13 Stack trace: #0 /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe.php(25): require_once() #1 /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/View/Gateways.php(193): ProSites_Gateway_Stripe->__construct() #2 [internal function]: ProSites_View_Gateways::render_tab_stripe() #3 /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Tabs.php(88): call_user_func(Array) #4 /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Tabs/Gateways.php(27): ProSites_Helper_Tabs::render_child('ProSites_Helper...', 'ProSites_View_G...', Array, Array, Array) #5 /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSi in /home/standardweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe.php on line 13

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Pro Sites plugin but didn't get any error message even setting WP debug to true as shown in the attached screenshot.

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please try setting it to false.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.