Getting an error trying to activate Managed backups

The generated Snapshot is not being verified, I'm getting this error: We couldn’t verify your Snapshot key. Try entering it again, or reset it for this.

• Rupok

Hi Ivar,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having.

Can you please confirm you are logged in inside the WPMU DEV Dashboard and premium.wpmudev.org site with the same WPMU account credentials? I believe yes because you reset the key during the chat, and if these were not same WPMU account, your site would not be listed in the Hub. But still, can you please confirm this?

Then, just to make sure no plugin or firewall is blocking communication between your server and ours, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, can you please talk to your host and confirm they are not blocking our services or IPs by any chance? Here are our server IP addresses:

Please let us know this information. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.