Getting 'Cheating, are we?' message when trying to create an event

I am trying to create appointments and I keep getting the 'Cheating, are we?' message, can you either tell me how to stop the message or give me a step by step guide to configuring it so I can start using it?
Thanks
Tony

• Patrick

Hi there @Tony

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Are you getting that message when trying to create an event on the front-end of your site, or in the admin?

Have you implemented basic troubleshooting protocol to rule out the possibility of a conflict with another plugin, or perhaps even your active theme?

Do you have any cache plugin running on your site? Have you tied disabling cache temporarily?

There is also a long-standing quirk in WordPress when using a new custom post-type for the first time, but I honestly haven't seen it generate the "cheatin' huh?" message before. Nevertheless, have you tried refreshing your permalinks by setting them to anything other than what they are now, then Save. Then set them back to what you had before & save again.

Please let us know if this helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.