Getting error attached after multiple tries - any

Getting error attached after multiple tries - any suggestions?

• Sajid

Hi @Steve,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear its not working for you as expected. Its not the error message, its just the notification message that will tell you to keep the window open for large files to be compressed completely.

Is it not working after a long time ? How much did you wait ? Is it stop on 60th image each time ?

If its okay for you then please grant support staff access so we can take a closer look. To grant support staff access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Sajid

Hi @Steve,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay on this ticket, I have been sick for few days and it seems its got missed to assign someone else.

Any way I am back now, would you mind sending me the administrator login details and FTP details directly via our private and secure contact form. This way I will be able to deal with this issue effectively and will pass on the information to our development team if needed for further investigation.

Please send in the requested details in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.