Getting error when testing for payment

I have completed the setup, and I am testing and i am getting the error below.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Dr. Joe,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

As this error clearly stating that there is problem with email address you've used with your account. Please ensure that email address you've used is right and there isn't any issue with it. Please also ensure that there isn't any whitespace in your email field. Or Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello again @Dr. Joe,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

I am able to replicate issue on your site but on my site everything is working fine even if I use your email address. So it seems to me now onward our SLS( Second Line Support ) person can assist you better on this. I've flagged one of our SLS person to assist you further on this. Hopefully they will have solution for you. Please be patient till our SLS person reply you. Here I want to inform you that response of our SLS staff person can be slightly slower than usual staff person like me.

[Note: : Dear member I've removed your email address from your last post to avoid its misuse. Thanks! ]

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Dr. Joe
    • New Recruit

Maybe you can answer this… I input the email as spicytastyvegan@gmail.com and the programs then inputs to paypal as spicytastyvegan [at] gmail [dot] com-- So is this what your pluggin sees or is this the theme… if it works for you then i am thinking it must be the theme…

I have not heard back from support and it has been 3 days or so… i need to get this finished…

Dr. Joe

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Joe,

Apologies for the delay, we have bombarded our SLS guys with threads and they are trying to keep up with everyone.

In the meantime I went on testing A+ on my installation with Avada theme to check if this is indeed theme related but I couldn't replicate it even then.

It could be that one of your plugins is rendering email addresses this way as a way of not showing clickable email in your comments.
    Could you try disabling your other plugins and see if that is indeed the case here?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Dr. Joe,

I am glad that you figured it out on your own. As issue has been fixed I am marking this thread as resolved. You don't need to reply me back here unless issue popup again. :slight_smile: If you have other inquiry please feel free to issue new threads.

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.