Getting errors when trying to execute the move-blogs.php file

I used the directions on the screen for the plugin but when I execute the move-blogs.php I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, string given in /home/sff/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 140

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, string given in /home/sff/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 141

The only part of the set up that I wasn't quite sure on was the part where I put the new db. This may be where I am going wrong.

I created a database called site and that holds my main wordpress mu files. So its sff_site

I then created 16 new databases sff_0 through sff_9 and then sff_a through sff_f and then sff_global

This is what I have in my move-blogs.php

$dbname = "sff_site";  //This is your current database
$blog_table_prefix = 'wp_';  //Prefix of your wpmu blog tables, most likely this won't need to be changed
$newdb_prefix = 'sff_';  //This is the prefix of the db's you're moving your tables into - we assume they are all the same, if not, you're in trouble

When I first go to the http://www.sitesforfaith.com/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php under the New DB column it says sff_global

Now that I have ran the move-blogs.php and gotten the error, the site won't come up. I know I can go in and delete the files for the multi-db plugin but I wanted to wait to see what I am doing wrong before I go any further.