Getting extra characters in the Thank you for donating email & Send From Name

Hi there, How may I adjust so that the plugin's outgoing emails don't have extra characters for quotation marks and apostrophes?

And, how do I change the Send From Name from WordPress to my site's name?

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi Kari Leigh!

Welcome to WPMU DEV Community!
    Hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I can confirm this on my own site. I'll flag the developer about this.

May I ask if the apostrophe is necessary here? You can remove it in the meantime. :slight_smile:

For changing the Send From Name, the solutions posted on this blog should help you achieve that:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-notification-email-address/

Let me know if you have any further questions! :slight_smile:
    Thanks!

Regards,
    Aicee

• Kari Leigh
    • New Recruit

Thank you, Aicee. That is in fact a good solution and I'd realized that a bit ago so did do that. But yeah, I'd like to see that addressed with the plugin -- a very low level request.

Honestly, I had some bigger issues and was not sure of this support interface so started with the most innocuous. In the meantime I've figured out one of the bigger issues. And learned that this is a community/vendor support system, thanks to your message. So I'm on a roll :slight_smile:

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi Kari! :slight_smile:

Yes, aside from dealing with our plugins/themes, we also deal with General WP questions as well as help you in fixing some CSS/HTML/PHP related issues. However, if it requires making a lot of modifications in the code which is beyond the scope of support that we provide, we advised our members to post a job in our job board.

Please check more details here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

For your other issues/concerns, just feel free to create a new thread, and we'll gladly assist you.
    Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Have a great day, Kari!

Regards,
    Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.