getting popup to display on a page

Hello, I'm new to your plugins, and I have a couple of questions about Popup Pro please

1: Please bear with me, but after I have saved my new popup, what is the method of getting the popup to display on a page?
2: I want the popup to fit seamlessly into my responsive website - is there a way I can change the display size of the popup window to scale with my site to adapt% to the screen size?

Many thanks in advance!

• Denitsa

Hello sunsetcreative,
    I hope you are having an amazing day and thanks for asking!

1: Please bear with me, but after I have saved my new popup, what is the method of getting the popup to display on a page?

No worries, there are various options for showing the popup under Displaying Conditions when you add/edit that.

By default it should appear on all your pages if you don't choose anything from the above menu, it should be set to Active. You can activate a popup either from Popup -> All Popups, hovering over you popup's name and choosing Activate, or when editing the popup by toggling it in the box.

2: I want the popup to fit seamlessly into my responsive website - is there a way I can change the display size of the popup window to scale with my site to adapt% to the screen size?

By default, the popup is responsive and you can change that while editing/creating a popup. It's found in the Appearance box like shown here:

Here's a useful page that covers the plugin usage in more detail:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/the-pop-over-plugin/#usage

You can also give our Hustle plugin a try if you want more than a popup (e.g slide in, after content, widget or shortcode).

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Warm regards,
    Denitsa