getting popup to display on a page

Hello, I'm new to your plugins, and I have a couple of questions about Popup Pro please

1: Please bear with me, but after I have saved my new popup, what is the method of getting the popup to display on a page?
2: I want the popup to fit seamlessly into my responsive website - is there a way I can change the display size of the popup window to scale with my site to adapt% to the screen size?

Many thanks in advance!

• Denitsa

Hello sunsetcreative,
    I hope you are having an amazing day and thanks for asking!

1: Please bear with me, but after I have saved my new popup, what is the method of getting the popup to display on a page?

No worries, there are various options for showing the popup under Displaying Conditions when you add/edit that.

By default it should appear on all your pages if you don't choose anything from the above menu, it should be set to Active. You can activate a popup either from Popup -> All Popups, hovering over you popup's name and choosing Activate, or when editing the popup by toggling it in the box.

2: I want the popup to fit seamlessly into my responsive website - is there a way I can change the display size of the popup window to scale with my site to adapt% to the screen size?

By default, the popup is responsive and you can change that while editing/creating a popup. It's found in the Appearance box like shown here:

Here's a useful page that covers the plugin usage in more detail:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/the-pop-over-plugin/#usage

You can also give our Hustle plugin a try if you want more than a popup (e.g slide in, after content, widget or shortcode).

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Warm regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.