Getting Redirect Errors

Trying to access the subsite, but getting redirect error as below:

redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please check the chat notes for more info.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Brandon,

I checked your site and everything seems correct in settings of subsite and Domain Mapping - but redirect for some reason happens between www and non-www version of the mapped domain.
    Can you check if you have any redirects in your cPanel for www - non-www for this domain?

If you can, can you also check your database of any occurrence of www version of the mapped domain?
    I wanted also double check the htaccess but FTP that was provided is throwing error:
    Response: 530 Login authentication failed
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

If possible please check it and send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include cPanel credentials (if you want me to check database)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.