Getting started - what is the best theme for opt-in page, landing page, home page and ability to all

New to wpmudev. Are you web host as well?

• Imperative Ideas
    • HummingBird

WPMU does not host but @acenu (Joe, staff member) does.

I hear nothing but good things about his platform and have actually meant to ask him if he allows ruby gems, since I'm a fan of SCSS+Compass.

As per your Theme questions, if you aren't using Yoast's SEO, this little gem makes landing pages a snap: http://codecanyon.net/item/landingpages/301422

If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, I always prefer to add a template for a landing page then create a custom post type, since it doesn't have the same compatibility issues as the more complex plugins.

I'm not terribly familiar with the WPMU themes because I'm a custom theme builder. I'm sure someone else will chime in though.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.