getting this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_blog_details() ... on line 723

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_blog_details() in /home/fthswiki/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-reports/user-reports.php on line 723

I just installed user reports and on a single WP site (not network). I've installed the other two required plugins.

site is at: http://70.38.31.166/~fthswiki

• benmckenna
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for the reply,

I updated the dashboard plugin and it's still not showing, see the screenshot attached.

https://skitch.com/benmckenna/eqby3/wpmu-dev-plugins-backr-wordpress

I've downloaded fresh versions of the three plugins and it's working but I only seem to get a small part of the UI.
    https://skitch.com/benmckenna/eqbbe/reports-backr-wordpress

It's running on the latest version of BP and WP 3.32, single install, not multisite. I it a comparability thing?

Regards
    B

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Ahhh! @benmckenna, there's the key. This plugin is for multisite-only. Apologies I should've picked up on that sooner.

We'd definitely recommending updating your copy of WordPress - we only guarantee compatibility with the latest version - but in this case, the plugin is only designed/tesed in a multisite environment.

Thanks.

• benmckenna
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Mason,

That's great. If I had one criticism of WPMUdev it would be the labelling of items on the MU/BP compatibility, apologies if I've missed where it said this though.

I'm really struggling to find a comparable User Reports-alike for BP at the moment, any help finding something would be greatly appreciated even though I realise it's above and beyond your remit.

Feel free to close the ticket upon your reply but I'm just keeping it open in the hope you may be able to suggest something.

Kind regards

B

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Well, it's marked resolved, but I promise that wasn't me :wink:

The "compatible with" section is in the sidebar for each project underneath the ratings and downloads count. We've worked on that area a bit but your criticism is still fair. It's difficult to differentiate and it's something we're working on improving all the time.

Let me ask the developer whether it'd be possible to adapt this for single-site installations or if there's another alternative out there. I'll admit, I haven't seen one.

Thanks!

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

Thanks Mason,

@benmckenna, there is a plan to make the User Reports plugin compatible with single WordPress installs. You will probably see something first part of September. I have already taken this route for the Live Stream plugin which also depends on the Post Indexer and Comment Indexer plugins.

So the concept is when running on a local site instead of using the Post/Comment Indexer database table the User Reports plugin will just use the local Posts and Comments information inherent to that site. This will also allow support of custom post types which we decided not to report on for the Multisite version. So something a little extra for you.

Keep track of this thread. I'll post the beta version for you to test when it it ready. And apologies for the error. I should have coded this to check for Multisite and show a better message.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.